Tuesday, July 22, 2008

All has been quiet.

Well things in the garden have come to a complete halt in terms of anything new or me lifting a finger. On the plus side I am eating the first of the winter peas, broccoli, lettuce and radishes.
School holidays and wet winter weather are not my only excuses for being so slack.
After 20 odd years of wanting one I have finally got a puppy. And he is soooooo cute. And sooooooo much trouble. His name is Latte and he is a boarder collie crossed with a husky. Yesterday I was reading in a magazine about the best and easiest types of dogs for a family. It read: the le
ast number of characteristics your dog shares with a wolf the easier the pet it will make. Boy oh boy are we in for trouble because this dog is all wolf. Anyway here are some photos to make you jealous. And hopefully I'll get some gardening done soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!